John wrote Leadership for Dummies to enable leaders to easily dip into and find some tips or explanations that could be of help in working on the issues that a leader is experiencing. You can find among many other topics:
- why becoming an exceptional leader starts with working on yourself.
- about the practice of engaging people.
- how to become an engaging leader.
Books that Interest and even Excite Us
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
- Synchronicity – The Inner Path of Leadership by Joseph Jaworski
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- The I that is We by Richard Moss
- Organisational Culture and Leadership by Edgar H. Schein
- Mastering LEADERSHIP by Robert J. Anderson and William A. Adams